Friday 21 August 2015

The Silk Tie by Lily Harlem

The Silk Tie, erotic romance from Lily Harlem set in London.




Only from Amazon - free on Kindle Unlimited!

Back Cover Information

"If you enjoyed The Glass Knot you'll LOVE The Silk Tie." 


Professional life in the City of London is tough going which is why my husband Gabe and I live by the motto work hard and play hard. So when something, or rather someone, comes along that changes how he wants to play I’m intrigued by our sexy new game. 

But there's always private sides to the ones you love, and in this case new thoughts and desires are stealing Gabe’s dreams. It’s not until I meet Brent—gorgeous and sophisticated yet soul-achingly alone—that I begin to understand the complex layers of Gabe’s needs and exactly what I have to do. 

But I’m not afraid; in fact the idea of two men turns me the hell on. In a whirlwind of romance, fear, desire and a new cresting wave of passion we open up to each other, testing the water for one weekend only. Or is it? Will we ever be the same again? Can Gabe and I survive our decision to let a third into our bed? Can Brent just walk away and, more importantly, will we let him?

Reviews...

I am highly recommending this book. In fact, I want to climb a mountain and shout out to anyone who will listen, "READ THE SILK TIE!!!" It's a story that will stay with you long after you have read it.


I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I have read several of Ms. Harlem’s book in the past, so I expected The Silk Tie to be a very enjoyable read. What I didn’t expect was the extreme level of heat that she would infuse into Hayley, Gabe and Brent’s story. I knew she wrote good sex, but my goodness this book was so hot it left me squirming several times. As if that weren’t enough to recommend the book, it is the relationships that develop between the three that keep this book from being just a sex-a-thon and makes an erotic romance.

I absolutely loved this book. The entwining of a happily married couple with a man who is going through a divorce.

The heat level on a scale of 1-10 was an 11!! The characters in this book were very well written and easy to love. They has such a dynamics that made you fall in love with them. If you like hot, sexy menage books, this book is for you.

This is one of the hottest books I have ever read, I could not put it down.


Amazon Best Seller!

No comments: